Indian Red Henna Powder In Body Art Quality - El Emarati Dulhan Henna 1kg
Indian red henna powder in body art quality. This henna powder is triple filtered, making it ideal for tattoos. But it is also excellent for dyeing hair, as no small plant particles have to be removed from the hair after dyeing.
Ideal for hair dyeing and henna tattoos.
1. First mix henna mixed with water and let it rest for at least 3 hours. For best results, let sit overnight.
2. If you want dark hue, soak the paste in an iron container
3. Apply on every strand of your hair. Use a comb for this purpose.
4. Allow the henna paste to dry. For a deeper tone and better results 2-3 hours.
5. If you want to use the henna powder instead of a rinse / conditioner wash the hair after just 30 minutes and wash the hair again with a shampoo.
Not suitable for dyeing of eyebrows and eyelashes
Herbal Henna powder